123, Frunze street,
tel.: (+38044) 468-51-64
fax: (+38044) 468-70-84
ŔUS 3.0 - Aanalyzer of the linear
and control signals of ATE
Analyzer AUS-3.0 has proved to be a highly reliable and cost-effective device. Due to these features, AUS-3.0 is widely used by the most ATS of the Ukraine and many Russian telephone operators. This device is certified by the State Committees of Communication Services of the Ukraine and Russian Federation.
- Analyzer is intended for control of the following devices:
- equipment for the telephone numbers automatic zdentification;
- multifrequency code transceivers of the different types of ATE;
- 2600 Hz single-frequency signalling transmitters;
- pulse ATE devises.
The analyzer provides:
- reception and identification of multifrequency and line signaling R1;
- measuring the level of signals;
- testing of number automatic identification equipment;
- measuring the frequency, voltage and duration of ring and tone signals of ATE;
- measuring of time parameters of ATE pulse devises.
- Multifrequency signals analysing:
- input resistance of the device within the 500-2600 Hz frequency range at connecting to entry LINE - no less than 15 kOhm, at direct current - no less than 1 Mohm;
- range of the frequency signals strength measuring from 0 to 32 dB, measurement error no more than ±1 dB;
- range of frequency sending duration measuring from 1 to 9400 ms, measurement error no more than ± (1ms ± 2%);
- Signal receiving and indication at the frequencies - 500, 700, 900, 1100, 1300, 1500, 1700, 2600 Hz;
- Measuring of input signals strength at entry SM/FREQ:
- input resistance no less than 47kOhm;
- measurement range from -5 to +15 dB;
- measurement error ± 1dB;
- Measuring of signal frequency:
- frequency measurement range from 200 to 3000 Hz;
- frequency measurement error no more than ±0,5%;
- Measuring of pulse signals duration:
At this mode analyzer measures negative polarity pulses duration.
- range of the signal duration measuring from 1 to 9400 ms;
- measurement error no more 1ms±0,5%;
- Power supply - from ATE battery 43…72 B;
- Size - 240x165x60mm;
- Weight no more 1kg.
Analyzer strong points:
- Reducing the costs for measuring equipment.
- Simplification of the ATE equipment measuring and adjusting and, at the same time, reducing the working hours necessary for failures discovering.
- Improving the communication quality due to measuring and adjusting all range of signal parameters.
The Exhibition "The industry Kiever".
Our stand has visitted a president of the Ukraine, a mayor of the Kiev Alexander Omelichenko and others.
The Exhibition "The high technology XXI century".
Guests of our stand were a mayor of the Moscow Yuriy Luzhkov.